About Away Day
What is an Away day ?
The Away Day is a creative way for having all team members in your organisation, or a whole department, project or sales team to meet and address real work challenges or celebrate their success in a different way. It takes place off-site and away from the participants' regular office surroundings, usually for a whole day or sometimes a weekend. In a nutshell it’s (Combined Business and Pleasure).
Away day purpose
The intention is to allow the group meeting to be stress free and creative, educational and very enjoyable in every sense, a task that would be hard to achieve in the usual work environment. The day is designed to help decompress and achieve better team relations, and implement educational qualities in an entertaining approach, in addition to training is to increase work values such as ( Trust, Collaboration, and Ethics).
Away day benefits:
- Unwinding from the stresses of the Job.
- Getting to know your team from a different light.
- Learning work skills while having fun.
- Acquiring Training and knowledge in the process.
- Team building, Trust Building and problem solving.
- Boosting Team Moralities.
- Enjoying being active and exercising.
- Enjoying Ice Breaker games and activities.
- Being together with your team on a new amazing experience.
- Strengthen and enhance good communication among team members.